We are looking for a Key Account Manager (KAM) who wants to be part of LIVALL in Latin America to create and handle the Chile business opportunities.
Through strategic thinking, business development, operational perfection, and leadership you will make our customers successful and enable a responsible and profitable business.
This is a strategic role for all the targeted customers (retailers, distributors, marketplaces, banks, telco enterprises, insurance companies, government and public administration authorities, bicycle & e-Scooter manufacturers and shops commercializing these products and co-sharing companies…) all targeted or operating online and offline channels oriented to smart helmets universe.
This role requires a deep understanding of our customer’s business, operations, and objectives.
In this position, you will be responsible for the consolidated customer income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow, including working capital.
We are searching for a KAM that will act with confident authority and that takes accountability to develop the business relationships in B2B y B2B2C, B2G y B2I while actively giving to making customers successful in their aim to sell LIVAL portfolio.
• Generate profitable sales and develop long-term business
• Ensure the LIVALL Code of Business Ethics is implemented and adhered to
• Identify responsible business opportunities
• Identify customer business needs through consultative engagements
• Improve customer relationships and build dedication
• Ensure quality and profitability in delivery
• Lead and develop a stellar end-to-end team
To be successful in the role you are
• Education: Master of Business Administration, Master of Science, Marketing or similar
• Min years of experience: 5-7 years of experience in relationship sales and within the Sports, Supply, Retailing, Distribution, or Technology Industries. Minimum 5 years in a leadership position
• Portfolio expertise in the area of responsibility and appreciated experience across the Full LIVALL portfolio or other lead helmet, sports, bicycle, or e-Scooter companies (Products, Technology, Social Networks, Ambassadors, Digital Services, Post-Sales Services)
• Leadership, Change Management, and Transformation skills
• Deep understanding of key business processes at Service Providers
• You will be a person that excels at problem-solving and critical thinking
• We are a part of a global team with more than 30 countries operating and Cultural awareness is key
• Your ability to enable partnership and collaboration
• Financial acumen, innovation, and creative thinking
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Your ability to enable teamwork, mostly remotely and collaboration will be needed
You should also have additional requirements
• Excellent social and interpersonal skills
• English fluently
• Responsive, result oriented, and challenge the way we do things for continuous improvement
• You demonstrate perseverance, are open-minded, with a passion to win
What we offer
A multicultural team in the group.
Personal career growth and development.
Flexibility, and trust in your work
We are a dynamic and non-conformist company, and we offer cutting-edge technology and human talent at the service of society and our industrial sector. We aim to continue being a reference in road safety and to continue redefining the expectations of users regarding their personal protection.
At LIVALL, we embrace the difference. We LOVE our products, our colleagues, and our customers. Come and join us.