Who are we looking for?
Strong QA background and deep automation skills and thought leadership quality. Must have technical and process proficiency in the below:
- Performance Engineering
- Data Testing, Informatica
- Experience in developing scripts in a relational database i.e. SQL Server (TSQL and Stored Procedures)
- Cloud Platform – AWS (must have)
- Application backend services & database testing in SQLServer
- Agile, Atlassian suite of products (Jira and Confluence)
- Overall Experience in Automation Testing using Selenium automation framework,
- Expertise in all QA activities to Propose new solutions in test automation to stakeholders.
- Ability to Implement End-to-End Test Automation and Tools Strategies/Roadmaps.
- Ability to review and provide inputs to the team on test case coverage.
- Exposure in Mentoring and directing technical activities of QA Engineers
- Excellent communication, organization and documentation skills
- Experience in: Agile Software Development (typically Scrum, Kanban) and tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Exposure to TDD, BDD using Cucumber, Gherkins.
- Must possess good design thinking, technical problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to guide and mentor the project team in technical aspects
- Leads by example; providing support and mentoring as needed to ensure sufficient skill, knowledge and effectiveness in the testing process
Must have / Mandatory: Informatica, SQL (TSQL and stored procedures, AWS, Selenium, TDD, BDD using Cucumber, Gherkins
Good to have: Jira and Confluence